International Students


International students who graduated from high school in a foreign country that want to study in IFY programme can register as well. In this case, candidates must get visa to Azerbaijan or they must get a temporary residence permit. GRBS would be glad to assist provide support candidates in visa and registration process in State Migration Service of Azerbaijan . In addition, we offer accommodation possibilities. For entry onto International Foundation Year (IFY) programme please fill in the registration form in English and send a copy of notarized graduation certificate with IELTS Certificate to For further information:

GRBS International Education Center 77 Samad Vurghun Street,

Park Officers Baku AZ1022


Migration and Visa Support 

If you need any support in issues such as migration and getting visa in Azerbaijan, you can consult with International Student Advisor. The advisor will make sure that you have no migration problems to study in Azerbaijan. If you are willing to get visa to Azerbaijan, please contact us ( )